We generally have large quantities of fluorite specimens for sale at wholesale prices – those which we have ready cleaned and available for sale are listed below.
We get regular supplies of fluorite from a vaqriety of locations such as Erongo in Namibia as well as from several locations in the Northen Cape province of South Africa (Orange river area) such as Riemvasmaak, Vrede Vallei, Vioolsdrif and others.
- One Box Of 5 Leopard Fluorite Mineral Specimens From Brandburg$213.00
- One Box of 24 Assorted Mineral Specimens From Namibia$210.00
- Large Bi-Color Fluorite Mineral Specimen From Riemvasmaak, South Africa$195.00
- One Box of 28 Quartz/Fluorite Mineral Specimens From Namibia$185.00
- One Box of 12 Assorted Quartz And Mineral Specimens From Erongo, Namibia$185.00
- Large Fluorite with Tourmaline on Feldspar Mineral specimen From Erongo, Namibia$168.00
- One Box of 6 Assorted Mineral Specimens From Erongo, Namibia$165.00
- Bi-Color Fluorite Mineral Specimen From Riemvasmaak, South Africa$145.00
- One Box Of 15 Quartz/Leopard Fluorite Mineral Specimens From Brandberg, Namibia$132.00
- One Box of 24 Assorted Mineral Specimens From Namibia$115.00
- One Box Of 5 Fluorite Mineral Specimens From Erongo Namibia$110.00
- One Box of 10 Assorted Mineral specimens (Clearance Sale)$110.00
- One Box of 24 Purple Fluorite Mineral Specimens From Orange River, South Africa$105.00
- One Box Of 12 Assorted Mineral Specimens$99.00
- One Box of 36 Assorted Quartz and Mineral Specimens From Erongo, Namibia$87.00
- One Box Of 35 Tourmaline/Feldspar/Aquamarine/Fluorite Mineral Specimens$87.00
- One Box of 12 Purple Fluorite Mineral Specimens From Orange River, South Africa$85.00
- One Box Of 70 Assorted Mineral Specimens$85.00
- One Box Of 12 Assorted Fluorite/Garnet In Matrix Quartz/Tourmaline/Mica Mineral Specimens$85.00
- One Box of 6 Fluorite Mineral Specimens From Riemvasmaak, Orange River, South Africa$84.00
Fluorite is an important industrial mineral composed of calcium and fluorine (CaF2). It is used in a wide variety of chemical, metallurgical, and ceramic processes. Specimens with exceptional diaphaneity and color are cut into gems or used to make ornamental objects.
Fluorite is deposited in veins by hydrothermal processes. In these rocks it often occurs as a gangue mineral associated with metallic ores. Fluorite is also found in the fractures and cavities of some limestones and dolomites. It is a very common rock-forming mineral found in many parts of the world. In the mining industry, fluorite is often called “fluorspar.
Most fluorite occurs as vein fillings in rocks that have been subjected to hydrothermal activity. These veins often contain metallic ores which can include sulfides of tin, silver, lead, zinc, copper, and other metals.
Fluorite is also found in the fractures and vugs of some limestones and dolomites. Fluorite can be massive, granular, or euhedral as octahedral or cubic crystals. Fluorite is a common mineral in hydrothermal and carbonate rocks worldwide
Known as the “worlds most colorful mineral” it can present in a wide variety of colors such as green, purple, yellow, pink, orange, blue, red, colorless and more. Amonthst the Fluorite specimens for sale available on our site, many of these colors will be available.
Metaphysically It absorbs and neutralises negative energy and stress. An excellent learning aid, Fluorite increases our powers of concentration, self-confidence and helps us in decision-making. It encourages positivity, balances the energies, and improves balance and coordination, both physically and mentally.